- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- How to Get Free Shipping
- Return Policy
Robyn’s children’s fiction book, The Adventures of Junk Food Dude, has delightful illustrations by Lori Sume. A child gets far more from the story than a solid grounding in what foods to eat, and what foods to avoid, to be happy, healthy, and active.
These are the other messages taught within in the story geared to a young audience:
- Eating raw fruits and vegetables, greens, legumes and whole grains, nuts and seeds is fun, delicious, and nourishing.
- The consequences for choosing good foods and bad foods are far more than sugar spikes and crashes. They include positive or negative mood, healthy or unhealthy weight, how attractive you look, and whether you are able to participate fully in fun activities.
- You don’t have to be unpopular because you make excellent dietary choices.
- It’s never too late to start changing our choices, and finding better consequences.
- You can reach out to others and teach them, too, including your own family. Others will follow your example and be blessed by it!
A fun quiz at the end has readers sorting Green Smoothie Guy’s nutritious foods from Junk Food Dude’s junk foods.
And illustrated recipes at the end allow any child to enjoy choosing and making better snacks.
Robyn’s fiction book for children has delightful illustrations by Lori Sume. A child gets far more from the story than a solid grounding in what foods to eat, and what foods to avoid, to be happy, healthy, and active. A fun quiz at the end has readers sorting Green Smoothie Guy’s nutritious foods from Junk Food Dude’s junk foods.
GreenSmoothieGirl is a family business: YOU are our family, and YOU are our business! We want you to be happy with your experience here.
When you shop with us, you get:
Unique Programs, Books, and Products: You won’t find Robyn’s programs or nutritional products anywhere else! All are designed with YOUR needs in mind, not the latest fad, the hottest ingredient, or the cheapest source. We’re constantly reviewing and improving to give you the most high-impact value for your time and money.
Professional and Friendly Customer Support: Our Customer Support staff are graduates of our programs and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied and supported in your purchases, comments, and questions.
Secure Shopping and Fast, Affordable Shipping: Flat $4.99 shipping on all orders, and free shipping on orders over $75! Most orders ship the same or next day.
We look forward to serving you!
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders with physical items totaling over $99 and $4.99 flat rate shipping under $99.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- At this time we can only ship to the US and Canada. We can however sell our digital products and programs internationally. Here is a complete list of available international products.
General Return Policy
We accept authorized returns on unopened, unused consumable products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with a 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, up to $10). Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at email@example.com for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Detox memberships
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods memberships
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Blow Out items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
View our full terms and policies.