- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- Get Free Shipping
- Return Policy
Want that “crunch” factor but not all of the unhealthy ingredients? Sprouted, dehydrated snacks are just the thing. This ebook is a fantastic source of recipes for living food snacks.
These recipes are taken from chapter 7 of 12 Steps to Whole Foods.
This product is an eBook in PDF format.
These are 15 well tested recipes for sprouting nuts, seeds, and grains and making fabulous crunchy snacks and additions to your green-smoothie lunch! All are simple and inexpensive to make, kid-tested, and will help you put your dehydrator to good use. Five of these recipes are delicious ways to get more sprouted flax-possibly the most important and nutritious food on the planet–in your daily routine. This is your jump start to eating live, enzyme-rich foods that can be 500 percent more vitamin- and mineral-rich than the unsprouted food. In addition to the recipes, I have included lots of additional information about how and why to sprout and dehydrate food.
Why is sprouting important?
How can I eat bread with sprouted grains?
How do I sprout grains, nuts, and seeds?
What foods should I sprout?
The virtues of flax seed
Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Savory Flax Crackers
Parmesan Flax Crackers
Green Pesto Crackers
Cheesy Collard / Kale Chips
Two quick crunchy “chip” ideas
Sprouted Hummus Spread
Roasted Eggplant Spread
Debbie’s Manna Bars
GreenSmoothieGirl is a family business: YOU are our family, and YOU are our business! We want you to be happy with your experience here.
When you shop with us, you get:
Unique Programs, Books, and Products: You won’t find Robyn’s programs or nutritional products anywhere else! All are designed with YOUR needs in mind, not the latest fad, the hottest ingredient, or the cheapest source. We’re constantly reviewing and improving to give you the most high-impact value for your time and money.
Professional and Friendly Customer Support: Our Customer Support staff are graduates of our programs and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied and supported in your purchases, comments, and questions.
Secure Shopping and Fast, Affordable Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $99! Most orders ship the same or next day.
We look forward to serving you!
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders over $99, otherwise shipping is under $10.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- At this time we can only ship to the US and Canada. We can however sell our digital products and programs internationally. Here is a complete list of available international products.
- Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Canada.
General Return Policy
We accept authorized returns on unopened, unused consumable products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with a 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, up to $10). Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Memberships (Detox, 12 Steps, Mastermind, etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Blow Out items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
View our full terms and policies.