- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- How to Get Free Shipping
- Return Policy
Available as a printed book or as an eBook (PDF).
GreenSmoothieGirl.com readers’ MOST SPECIAL, time-tested, delicious and nutritious dishes! Over 200 MORE recipes for main dishes, side dishes, salads, snacks, desserts, and more – and answers to a question put to GreenSmoothieGirl.com readers: “What are the super-healthy recipes you make over and over, the ones you can’t live without?”
Volume 2 of a 2 volume set, which together contain almost 500 recipes.
Available as a printed book or as an eBook (PDF). Save money by choosing the 2 volume bundle.
174 pages, full color. Print version dimensions: 6” x 9”
This is Volume 2 of a two-volume set, which contains almost 500 recipes – and answers to a question put to my readers:
“What are the super-healthy recipes you make over and over, the ones you can’t live without?”
Very frankly, I think these are the most valuable recipe books in my online store because they have a wider variety of ingredients and originality than any one person can come up with, no matter how creative she is!
I have always loved “favorites” books that workplaces, church groups, and schools come up with. We don’t want to try 20 recipes to find one good one, do we? So why not get other people’s favorites? It’s a much better place to start.
Unfortunately, in all my traditional “favorites” recipe books that I’ve collected over the years, casseroles and cake mixes dominate, and if there was a vegetable in a recipe, there was inevitably, also, cheese, butter, potato chips, Ritz crackers, onion rings, Cream of Poison soup, or all of the above covering it up!
So I thought, why not collect a favorites collection with only healthy, whole-foods recipes!
To that end, this recipe collection gives credit to hundreds of GreenSmoothieGirl.com readers who gave us their MOST SPECIAL, time-tested, delicious and nutritious dishes!
Of the nearly 500 recipes, 55% are all raw, 85% are vegan, and 90% are gluten-free. 100% are whole foods and vegetarian!
Categories of dishes include:
Breads, Muffins/Scones, Pancakes, Cereals, Milks and Creams, “Cheeses,” Salsas, Sauces, Relishes, Cookies, Candy, Bars, and Balls, Chips and Crackers, Dips and Spreads, Munchies, Smoothies, and Other Drinks
Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Chili, Soups, Stews, Sandwiches, Salads (types: Green, Fruit, Veggie, Pasta, Grain, Legume), Dressings, Desserts (Pies, Cakes, Frostings, Frozen Treats, Puddings and Custards, Other Desserts)
GreenSmoothieGirl is a family business: YOU are our family, and YOU are our business! We want you to be happy with your experience here.
When you shop with us, you get:
Unique Programs, Books, and Products: You won’t find Robyn’s programs or nutritional products anywhere else! All are designed with YOUR needs in mind, not the latest fad, the hottest ingredient, or the cheapest source. We’re constantly reviewing and improving to give you the most high-impact value for your time and money.
Professional and Friendly Customer Support: Our Customer Support staff are graduates of our programs and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied and supported in your purchases, comments, and questions.
Secure Shopping and Fast, Affordable Shipping: Flat $4.99 shipping on all orders, and free shipping on orders over $75! Most orders ship the same or next day.
We look forward to serving you!
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders with physical items totaling over $99 and $4.99 flat rate shipping under $99.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- At this time we can only ship to the US and Canada. We can however sell our digital products and programs internationally. Here is a complete list of available international products.
General Return Policy
We accept authorized returns on unopened, unused consumable products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with a 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, up to $10). Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Detox memberships
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods memberships
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Blow Out items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
View our full terms and policies.