- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- Get Free Shipping
- Return Policy
GreenSmoothieGirl Sprouted Ground Flax (16 oz.)
Why Is Flax A Miracle Food?
For less than $2 per serving…
Flax seed has properties proven to stabilize your mood, lower your blood pressure, balance cholesterol, give you healthy skin and nails, and protect your bone, heart, and brain health. It’s amazing!
Flax Is Loaded with Healthy Fats!
Flax has long been treasured as the best plant-based source for Omega Essential Fatty Acids.
They are “essential” because our bodies do not produce them – we must get them from food on a regular basis.
80% of Americans are chronically, even desperately deficient in EFAs, which can lead to serious health problems down the road.
EFAs are crucial to health – supporting all the body’s systems, especially the nervous, immune, cardiovascular, and reproductive systems.
They’re also used to make and repair cell membranes, and eliminate waste from cells.
What Do You Get?
- a live, raw, bioavailable food
- gently dried and cold-ground to retain nutrients
- stabilized Omega fatty acids to increase bioavailability and conversion efficiency
- over 7g Omegas, 4g fiber, 4g protein per serving
- has a mild, nutty flavor
- USDA Organic
- Kosher certified
- suitable for vegan diets
- gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, allergen-free
- Store in a cool dark place. Do not refrigerate.
How to Use It?
- Add to green smoothies
- Mix in granola before you serve
- Swirl in your yogurt
- Pump up your oatmeal
- Add to soups and sauces
- Sprinkle over salads & in salad dressings
- Add to avocado or nut butter toast
- Mix in energy or protein bars
- Blend into hummus
- Use in place of some of the flour in baked goods
- Blend into protein shakes & fresh juices
People turn to flax seed as the best plant source of Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids and lignans on the planet – but flax and other seeds contain natural enzyme inhibitors to prevent digestion, so the seed can pass all the way through the digestive system and still grow into a plant.
Sprouting eliminates these enzyme inhibitors, allowing the nutrients to become available for absorption.
Sprouting biologically activates the seed, unlocking and greatly increasing the vitamins, minerals, proteins, fiber, and other nutrients, transforming it into a living superfood.
Sprouting also stabilizes the Essential Fatty Acids in the seeds.
This does 2 things:
- it increases the conversion efficiency of the EFAs for better bioavailability,
- and it prevents rancidity
The special process our organic seeds undergo includes sprouting and then gently drying the sprouted seed to retain the benefits of the stabilized EFAs. It is then cold-milled and ready to be used in many ways.
What’s In It?
GreenSmoothieGirl Sprouted Ground Flax is just that: One simple, USDA organic ingredient. No chemicals, no preservatives – just nutritious whole food.
No chemicals, no preservatives – just nutritious whole foods.
USDA Organic, free of gluten, soy, dairy, allergens, GMO, and added sugar.
Omegas Per Serving
Serving Size: 2 rounded tbsp (20g)
Servings Per Container: about 23
Calories from Fat: 60
|Item||Amount per Serving||% of Daily Value*|
Organic ground sprouted flaxseed. ———————————————————————————————————-
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Raw, Vegan, USDA certified organic. Free of gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, allergens. Note: Do not freeze. Freezing is not necessary for storage due to the high content of stabilized fatty acids and high quality of this product. Low temperatures can damage the quality of the Omegas and cause off-flavoring.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
GreenSmoothieGirl is a family business: YOU are our family, and YOU are our business! We want you to be happy with your experience here.
When you shop with us, you get:
Unique Programs, Books, and Products: You won’t find Robyn’s programs or nutritional products anywhere else! All are designed with YOUR needs in mind, not the latest fad, the hottest ingredient, or the cheapest source. We’re constantly reviewing and improving to give you the most high-impact value for your time and money.
Professional and Friendly Customer Support: Our Customer Support staff are graduates of our programs and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied and supported in your purchases, comments, and questions.
Secure Shopping and Fast, Affordable Shipping: Free shipping on orders over $99! Most orders ship the same or next day.
We look forward to serving you!
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders over $99, otherwise shipping is under $10.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- At this time we can only ship to the US and Canada. We can however sell our digital products and programs internationally. Here is a complete list of available international products.
- Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Canada.
General Return Policy
We accept authorized returns on unopened, unused consumable products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with a 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, up to $10). Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at email@example.com for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Memberships (Detox, 12 Steps, Mastermind, etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Blow Out items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
View our full terms and policies.