- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- How to Get Free Shipping
- Return Policy
While the 12 Steps Course is the best way to dive into the program, some people are willing to live without the Menu Planner and Green Smoothies Diet book, so this is the manual only.
392 pages, full color, 8.5” x 11”
You want to eat right but…
You’re sick and tired of being sick and tired. You know that you should eat healthy, but with so many voices out there, what does eating healthy even mean?
Every day you have new resolve to eat right, but with a fast-food joint on every corner, and that darn vending machine at work, the day gets away from you. A Diet Coke, Doritos, apple fritters, Big Macs… they’re fast, easy, and cheap. But you know your body and mind are paying the price.
It’s time to right the course. Robyn Openshaw has sifted through the vast body of dietary counsel competing for your attention. What is truly worth your time and energy is presented, in a way anyone can follow, in the course 12 Steps to Whole Foods.
The Course includes 550 recipes and everything you need to know to enjoy a lifestyle eating the world’s most nutritious foods–easily, inexpensively, and deliciously. It’s a life change anyone can make!
Learn How to Eat
The 12 Steps program doesn’t focus on the DON’Ts. You already know that white flour, white sugar, and other processed foods are bad for you. You probably know that cutting back dairy and meat, replacing them with legumes and whole grains, would help your health.
The course will teach you the DO’s so you can have a positive experience with whole foods. Robyn doesn’t beat people up about their food choices—she nurtures them into a healthier and happier place.
The 12 Steps
- Bye-Bye, Stimulants—Hello Green Smoothies
- Making Salad the Star
- Dressing Up Your Salad
- Avoiding Bad Fats, Enjoying Good Fats
- Reaping a Gardener’s Rewards
- Making Plant-Based Main Dishes
- Sprouting and Dehydrating
- Preserving Raw Foods with Natural Probiotics
- Replacing White Flour with Whole Grains
- Starting Your Morning Off Right
- Creating Delicious Whole-Food Treats
- Achieving an Alkaline Inner Terrain
In the period of a year, you can adopt the habits that took the author 16 years to learn, experiment with, and adopt into daily practice–for optimal weight, health, and energy! The focus of this course is on natural, unrefined and unprocessed foods, with a strong emphasis on plant foods, 60-80 percent raw.
Learn of new and exciting ways to use foods that have nourished mankind for thousands of years, especially before there was a McDonald’s on every corner! Those foods include, in this order:
Save Money and Time!
In addition to a digest of the very best practices in nutrition, Robyn has developed recipes so you can replace your low-nutrition family favorites with high-nutrition, new favorites. Anyone can do the 12 Steps program, and each chapter has tips on saving money and time. The manual is fully indexed so you can easily look up recipes that use ingredients you have on hand.
A whole-foods lifestyle doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t have to be a slave to the kitchen. Robyn shows you how each minute spent in the kitchen, though, yields two minutes of increased energy and vitality! Each step has time- and money-saving tips.
GreenSmoothieGirl is a family business: YOU are our family, and YOU are our business! We want you to be happy with your experience here.
When you shop with us, you get:
Unique Programs, Books, and Products: You won’t find Robyn’s programs or nutritional products anywhere else! All are designed with YOUR needs in mind, not the latest fad, the hottest ingredient, or the cheapest source. We’re constantly reviewing and improving to give you the most high-impact value for your time and money.
Professional and Friendly Customer Support: Our Customer Support staff are graduates of our programs and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied and supported in your purchases, comments, and questions.
Secure Shopping and Fast, Affordable Shipping: Flat $4.99 shipping on all orders, and free shipping on orders over $75! Most orders ship the same or next day.
We look forward to serving you!
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders with physical items totaling over $75 and $4.99 flat rate shipping under $75.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- At this time we can only ship to the US and Canada. We can however sell our digital products and programs internationally. Here is a complete list of available international products.
General Return Policy
We accept authorized returns on unopened, unused consumable products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with a 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, up to $10). Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at email@example.com for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Detox memberships
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods memberships
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Blow Out items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
View our full terms and policies.