- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- How to Get Free Shipping
- Return Policy
An Entertaining & Inspirational Book About Nutrition for Kids
Age 4 to 10 is a critical time for educating on good lifestyle choices to begin making.
In the Adventures of Junk Food Dude, a kid named Connor sheds his nickname and learns to be healthy and green. In doing so, he inspires his family and friends.
A child gets far more from reading the story than a solid grounding in foods to eat and foods to avoid to be happy, healthy, and active.
These are other meaningful messages within the story:
- Eating raw fruits and vegetables, greens, legumes, and whole grains, nuts, and seeds is FUN, delicious, and nourishing...
- The consequences for choosing good foods and bad foods are far more than sugar spikes and crashes. These include positive or negative moods, healthy or unhealthy weight, how attractive you look, and whether you’re able to participate fully in fun activities...
- You don’t have to be unpopular because you make excellent dietary choices...
- It’s never too late to start changing our choices, and finding better consequences...
- You can reach out to others and teach them, too, including your own family. Others will follow your example and be blessed by it!
The children’s book has a fun quiz at the end, too.
What People Said About Junk Food Dude
“This book was great! I read it to my 2nd grade daughter at bedtime and she asked me to make her a green smoothie for breakfast. The story is simple, clear and easy for kids to understand. The language is simple enough for kids to read on their own. The pictures and story go together beautifully to illustrate the importance of excellent nutrition. This shows kids that they have the power to change their own world for the better, even if they are young. Overall, a really wonderful book and I highly recommend it.” — Allison V.
“We love this book so much! It teaches kids and grownups alike how to eat healthy and how eating healthy foods really affects our brain and body!” — Kori M.
“I am glad this book is available to help me teach my daughter that food is for fuelling your body as well as tasting good. I have been having trouble with her wanting sweets all of the time but now she is starting to be more mindful thanks to this book.” — Healther P.
“Perfect book for kids to help them understand how foods can make them feel. LOVE the Green Smoothie Girl!!” — Julie D.
GreenSmoothieGirl is a family business: YOU are our family, and YOU are our business! We want you to be happy with your experience here.
When you shop with us, you get:
Unique Programs, Books, and Products: You won’t find Robyn’s programs or nutritional products anywhere else! All are designed with YOUR needs in mind, not the latest fad, the hottest ingredient, or the cheapest source. We’re constantly reviewing and improving to give you the most high-impact value for your time and money.
Professional and Friendly Customer Support: Our Customer Support staff are graduates of our programs and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied and supported in your purchases, comments, and questions.
Secure Shopping and Fast, Affordable Shipping: Flat $4.99 shipping on all orders, and free shipping on orders over $75! Most orders ship the same or next day.
We look forward to serving you!
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders with physical items totaling over $75 and $4.99 flat rate shipping under $75.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- At this time we can only ship to the US and Canada. We can however sell our digital products and programs internationally. Here is a complete list of available international products.
General Return Policy
We accept authorized returns on unopened, unused consumable products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with a 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, up to $10). Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at email@example.com for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Detox memberships
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods memberships
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Blow Out items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
View our full terms and policies.