- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- How to Get Free Shipping
- Return Policy
GreenSmoothieGirl Sprouted Ground Flax (16 oz.)
Over 7,000 mg of Omegas in a 20g serving!
Flax has long been treasured as the best plant-based source for Omega Essential Fatty Acids: “essential” because our bodies do not produce them–we must get them from food on a regular basis, and more and more people are turning away from fish oils in search of a sustainable, plant-based source for these nutrients.
A recent double-blind, placebo controlled study published in the medical journal Hypertension found that 4 Tbsp of flax daily, after six months, lowered diastolic blood pressure an average of 7 points, which is more than any hypertensive drug on the market! This would correlate to massively less risk of stroke and heart disease.
GreenSmoothieGirl Sprouted Ground Flax is just that: Just one simple, USDA organic ingredient. No chemicals, no preservatives–just nutritious whole food.
- sprouted to create a live, raw, bioavailable food
- gently dried and cold-ground to retain nutrients
- stabilized Omega fatty acids to increase bioavailability and conversion efficiency
- over 7g Omegas, 4g fiber, 4g protein per serving
- USDA Organic
- Kosher certified
- suitable for vegan diets
- gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, allergen-free
- 2-year shelf life; store in a cool dark place. Do not refrigerate.
Each 20g serving of GSG Sprouted Ground Flaxseed contains over 7000 mg of Omegas, 4g of protein, 4g of fiber.
Suggested uses: Besides adding a serving to your smoothies, use in place of some of the flour in pancakes and baked goods, in soups and sauces, sprinkled over salads, mixed into granola, or blended into protein shakes or juices.
USDA certified organic, free of gluten, soy, dairy, allergens, GMO, and added sugar.
Why do we sprout our organic seeds?
People turn to flax seed as the best plant source of anti-carcinogen Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) and lignans on the planet.
But flax seeds contain natural enzyme inhibitors to prevent digestion. Sprouting eliminates these inhibitors, allowing the nutrients to become available for assimilation by the body.
Sprouting biologically activates the seed, unlocking and greatly increasing the vitamins, minerals, proteins, fiber, and other nutrients, transforming it into a living superfood.
Sprouting also stabilizes the Essential Fatty Acids in the seed. This does two things: it increases the bioavailability of the nutrients, and it prevents rancidity.
Regular ground flax and flax oil have short shelf spans, but our SPROUTED ground flax has a 2-year shelf life, and needs no refrigeration, even after opening! This is due to the high content of EFAs stabilized by sprouting, and the superior quality of our product.
The seeds are gently dried at low temperatures and then cold-milled. Put a scoop in smoothies, baked goods, salads, and sauces.
GreenSmoothieGirl Sprouted Ground Flaxseed is simply that: ONE USDA Organic ingredient. No chemicals, no preservatives, just natural whole food.
Omegas Per Serving
Serving Size: 2 rounded tbsp (20g)
Servings Per Container: about 23
Calories from Fat: 60
|Item||Amount per Serving||% of Daily Value*|
Organic ground sprouted flaxseed. ———————————————————————————————————-
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Raw, Vegan, USDA certified organic. Free of gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, allergens. Note: Do not freeze. Freezing is not necessary for storage due to the high content of stabilized fatty acids and high quality of this product. Low temperatures can damage the quality of the Omegas and cause off-flavoring.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
GreenSmoothieGirl is a family business: YOU are our family, and YOU are our business! We want you to be happy with your experience here.
When you shop with us, you get:
Unique Programs, Books, and Products: You won’t find Robyn’s programs or nutritional products anywhere else! All are designed with YOUR needs in mind, not the latest fad, the hottest ingredient, or the cheapest source. We’re constantly reviewing and improving to give you the most high-impact value for your time and money.
Professional and Friendly Customer Support: Our Customer Support staff are graduates of our programs and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied and supported in your purchases, comments, and questions.
Secure Shopping and Fast, Affordable Shipping: Flat $4.99 shipping on all orders, and free shipping on orders over $75! Most orders ship the same or next day.
We look forward to serving you!
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders with physical items totaling over $99 and $4.99 flat rate shipping under $99.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- At this time we can only ship to the US and Canada. We can however sell our digital products and programs internationally. Here is a complete list of available international products.
General Return Policy
We accept authorized returns on unopened, unused consumable products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with a 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, up to $10). Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at email@example.com for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Detox memberships
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods memberships
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Blow Out items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
View our full terms and policies.