- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- How to Get Free Shipping
- Return Policy
Over 5,000mg of Essential Fatty Acids per 20g serving, and especially high in Omega 3’s, which most of us are deficient in!
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) are “essential” because our bodies do not produce them–we must get them from food on a regular basis.
GreenSmoothieGirl TriOmega Superfood combines the best plant-based sources of EFA’s to create a living superfood with superior bioavailability and increased nutrients!
- sprouted flax, chia, and broccoli seed creates a live, raw, bioavailable superfood
- gently dried and cold-ground to retain nutrients
- stabilized essential fatty acids to increase bioavailability
- over 5g Omega 3’s and 5g protein per serving
- high in fiber
- USDA Organic
- Kosher certified
- suitable for vegan diets
- gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free
- 2-year shelf life; store in a cool dark place; do not refrigerate.
TriOmega Superfood contains just three simple USDA Organic ingredients:
Sprouted Ground Flax Seed, Sprouted Ground Chia Seed, and Sprouted Ground Broccoli Seed. No chemicals, no preservatives–just nutritious whole foods.
USDA Organic, free of gluten, soy, dairy, allergens, GMO, and added sugar.
Omegas Per Serving
- Omega-3: 3546
- Omega-6: 1040mg
- Omega-9: 1180mg
Suggested uses: Besides adding a serving to your smoothies, use in place of some of the flour in pancakes and baked goods, in soups and sauces, sprinkled over salads, mixed into granola, or blended into protein shakes or juices.
More about GreenSmoothieGirl TriOmega Superfood:
GreenSmoothieGirl TriOmega Superfood combines sprouted flax, chia, and broccoli seeds for an unprecedented powerful superfood that you can use in many different ways!
Why sprouted? People turn to flax seed as the best plant source of Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids and lignans on the planet–but flax and other seeds contain natural enzyme inhibitors to prevent digestion, so the seed can pass all the way through the digestive system and still grow into a plant. Sprouting eliminates these inhibitors, allowing the nutrients to become available for absorption. Sprouting biologically activates the seed, unlocking and greatly increasing the vitamins, minerals, proteins, fiber, and other nutrients, transforming it into a living superfood.
Sprouting also stabilizes the Essential Fatty Acids in the seed. This does two things: it increases the conversion efficiency of the EFAs for better bioavailability, and it prevents rancidity. Regular ground flax and flax oil have short shelf spans, but our TriOmega Superfood has a 2-year shelf life, and requires no refrigeration, even after opening!
The special process our organic seeds undergo includes sprouting and then gently drying the sprouted seed to retain the benefits of the stabilized EFAs. It is then cold-milled and ready to be used in smoothies, baked goods, on salads, and in sauces.
TriOmega Superfood contains just three simple USDA Organic ingredients: Sprouted Ground Flax Seed, Sprouted Ground Chia Seed, and Sprouted Ground Broccoli Seed. No chemicals, no preservatives, just natural whole foods.
The flax is the Omega 3, 6, and 9 powerhouse. Each serving contains over 5,000mg of Omegas! Adding chia seed provides protein, fiber, calcium, iron, and impressive levels of antioxidants. We’ve also included broccoli seed, as research has shown that sprouted broccoli seed has up to 50 TIMES more cancer-preventative sulphoraphanes than mature broccoli.**
Omegas Per Serving
Omega-3: 3546 Omega-6: 1040mg Omega-9: 1180mg
Serving Size: 2 rounded tbsp (20g)
Servings Per Container: about 23
Calories from Fat: 60
|Item||Amount per Serving||% of Daily Value*|
Organic Sprouted Ground Flax Seeds, Organic Sprouted Ground Chia Seeds, Organic Sprouted Ground Broccoli Seeds.
Certified Organic by UDAF
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Raw, Vegan, USDA certified organic.
Free of gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, allergens.
Note: Do not freeze. Freezing is not necessary for storage due to the high content of stabilized fatty acids and high quality of this product. Low temperatures can damage the quality of the Omegas and cause off-flavoring.
** Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions (1997, September 19). Cancer Protection Compound Abundant in Broccoli Sprouts, Johns Hopkins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.
GreenSmoothieGirl is a family business: YOU are our family, and YOU are our business! We want you to be happy with your experience here.
When you shop with us, you get:
Unique Programs, Books, and Products: You won’t find Robyn’s programs or nutritional products anywhere else! All are designed with YOUR needs in mind, not the latest fad, the hottest ingredient, or the cheapest source. We’re constantly reviewing and improving to give you the most high-impact value for your time and money.
Professional and Friendly Customer Support: Our Customer Support staff are graduates of our programs and go the extra mile to make sure you’re satisfied and supported in your purchases, comments, and questions.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee on all GSG consumable products. Shop with confidence!
Secure Shopping and Fast, Affordable Shipping: Flat $4.99 shipping on all orders, and free shipping on orders over $75! Most orders ship the same or next day.
We look forward to serving you!
United States Orders & Shipping
- Free Shipping on orders with physical items totaling over $75 and $4.99 flat rate shipping under $75.
- Shipping rates are calculated on order totals after discounts and before taxes on qualifying items shipped to the lower 48 states.
- Additional shipping charges will apply to Alaska or Hawaii.
- Please allow 7-10 business day for your order to be delivered.
International Orders & Shipping
- At this time we can only ship to the US and Canada. We can however sell our digital products and programs internationally. Here is a complete list of available international products.
For the safety of our customers and employees, we will not be accepting any returns at this time. Please contact customer support with any questions and we appreciate your business.
General Return Policy
We accept authorized returns on unopened, unused consumable products sold from our website within 30 days of ship date with a 10% handling fee ($3 minimum, up to $10). Boxed or shrink-wrapped items must be unopened. Items must be in their original condition. Return shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number
- Refund will be credited within ten days of authorized returns being received in original condition
- Non-returnable items include:
- Digital Products (eBooks, eManuals, digital courses etc.)
- Third-Party Products
- Detox memberships
- 12 Steps to Whole Foods memberships
- Damaged, used, worn, and non-resalable items
- Opened shrink-wrapped items
- Opened food items
- Group Buy items
- Unauthorized returns will not be accepted or refunded
View our full terms and policies.